ACTS - Advanced Clinical Trainer Skills Course
The Atrainability team have unrivalled experience in the design, development and conduct of simulation to maximise the learning outcomes applicable to Human Factors.
High reliability professions such as commercial aviation blend technical and non-technical training so that effective safe team working becomes embedded in the Culture as just the way things are done.
Working with you, our trainers will provide training to a high level. By observing your team in action, we can help to highlight positive and negative processes and behaviours in order to raise awareness of Human Factors challenges.
This training will enable delegates to :
- recognise human factors elements of a simulated or real life experience
- build confidence in their abilities and have the tools to make improvements where needed
- improve their situational awareness and decision making
- use a structure of observable behaviours for consistent feedback
- develop the skills of facilitated debriefing
- design simulated scenarios to maximise HF learning
“I've never had such a positive response from a faculty training course. Thank you so much for facilitating a wonderful experience pitched expertly and controlled with genuine expertise and experience. I really hope that this is the start of a strong working relationship”
Stuart Hamilton Joint Head of Clinical Skills & resuscitation at The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
If you have any questions about this or any of our couses please CLICK HERE to get in contact with us